We’re always looking for new Account Executives! If you’re interested in learning more about joining Push Digital as an AE, please send us your resume and we’ll let you know when there’s an opening. This is a remote position. Working hours are EST.
We have 4 verticals here at Push Digital: Political, Advocacy, Brands, and Crisis Communication. As an account executive, you will generate compelling content across social channels and clients’ websites that lead to engagement. Account executives work in coordination with the senior team and other team members to ensure the success of client objectives. The candidate should be results-driven, ambitious, organized, articulate and a self-starter. Depending on the candidate’s previous experience we will determine which of the verticals they are best fit to join.
- Understand client issues and objectives
- Assist in the development of strategic approaches to accomplish objectives
- Develop daily creative communications to drive action on the client’s behalf
- Work with clients for approval of all content
- Look for opportunities to employ new techniques or processes
- Maintain awareness of evolving nature of issue advocacy and communication
- Liaise with internal teams including account leads, advertising, design, video, and developers in order to best accomplish the client goals
- Thorough knowledge of social media networks
- Ability to learn company’s key objectives and details to meet those objectives
- Ability to self-start & work independently
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure and multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and willingness to work in a demanding, fun environment
- Health, dental, and vision benefit plans
- Retirement options with 401K matching after 6 months
- Generous holiday and paid vacation leave
- A fast-paced, hyper-dynamic company culture. At Push Digital, we believe everyone has a role, but no one is defined by it.
This is a full-time, remote position. There will be a 2 week in-person training period. Compensation is dependent upon experience. If interested, please send resumé and cover letter to Hiring Team via email at [email protected] with the subject line “Account Executive Position.”